value of "remember me" spring security -


what utility of remember me spring security. is known spring security j_password variable , j_username?

spring security remember-me authentication

remember-me or persistent-login authentication refers web sites being able remember identity of principal between sessions. typically accomplished sending cookie browser, cookie being detected during future sessions , causing automated login take place. spring security provides necessary hooks these operations take place, , has 2 concrete remember-me implementations. 1 uses hashing preserve security of cookie-based tokens , other uses database or other persistent storage mechanism store generated tokens.

i have nothing add that.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - DetailsView in ASP.Net - How to add another column on the side/add a control in each row? -

javascript - firefox memory leak -

Trying to import CSV file to a SQL Server database using asp.net and c# - can't find what I'm missing -